Located in the San Bernardino Mountains near Lake Arrowhead, Pali Institute offers a customizable outdoor education program for grades 4 - 12. Educators choose a three, four or five day program and select from over 30 class modules from three categories: Outdoor Education, Science and Leadership. The Pali Institute is the only outdoor education program accredited by the Association for Experiential Education and the Western Association of Schools and Colleges.
The Pali Institute offers an innovative curriculum led by professional outdoor staff. Our 5th Graders will experience the thrill of seeing, touching and learning about the world around them.
Visit the Pali Institute website for more information.
- Tuesday December 4th 6pm - Pali Info Night
Missed the Meeting - Watch the Video >>
- Friday December 14th - $75 deposit due along with commitment form, permission slip and waiver
- Friday March 1, 2019 - Final Payment Due
- Early March - PALI INSTITUTE will email parents for medical information, including immunizations
- Monday April 1, 2019 - Leave for Pali Camp
- Wednesday April 3, 2019 - Return home
The total cost of the trip (including deposit) is $375. This covers the camp, sweatshirt, and the chartered bus. Please make checks out to "Will Rogers Learning Community".